From Phuket: Phi Phi & Khai Islands Snorkeling by Speedboat
Enjoy a premium full-day trip by luxury speedboat from Phuket to the Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island. Experience a thrilling ride, followed by a day of sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling with an experienced crew in the crystal clear Thai water.From
$79.99 /per person
- Luxury Speedboat
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Beachfront lunch buffet
- Life jacket and snorkel equipment
- Experienced guide, captain & crew
Bring your passort or ID, swimwear, sunblock, beach towel, and money for personal expenses.
- Discover the best of Khai Islands in a high-quality speedboat.
- Enjoy a full day visit to Phi Phi, Maya and Khai Island.
- Relax on Khai Island and enjoy snorkeling, tanning and swimming with numerous corals and colorful fishes.
- 7:00am - 7:30am — Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the harbor.
- 9:00am — Depart from the harbor for Phi Phi Islands.
Phi Phi Island is considered one of the most beautiful archipelago in the world which is located in Krabi province just 45 minutes via speed boat. The islands rise from the sea like a fortress which dwells breathtaking beaches, stunning rock formations and tranquil turquoise waters brimming with exotic marine life. It’s love at first sight.
Phi Phi island is Thailand’s-superstar. It was highlighted in the Hollywood movie, “The Beach” filmed on Maya Bay and rocked it to fame as it featured the marvelous limestone cliffs and white sand beach.
Snorkeling is the climax activity to do in Phi Phi Island exploring the colorful aquatic creatures.
- Round Trip Air-conditioned Minibus Transfer.
- Professional Crews, Licensed Experienced Tour guide.
- Life jacket, all snorkeling equipments (except fins available to rent at pier)
- National park fee.
- Refreshments: Fresh fruits and Soft drinks on board.
- Buffet lunch: Thai, Western, Vegetarian and Halal food.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Alcoholic beverages
The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera and money for personal expenses.
- The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop in front of the beach.
- A vegetarian menu is available on request.